Saturday, November 23, 2019

Chaos Day 11/23

Sometimes, I think of the important stuff a little too late, planning, but not planning enough to share in a timely manner.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who uses the number 23 in their magic, especially in the chaos current. Even as I type this, I listen to binaural beats, having invoked Ellis and vibrated it's magic into my sitting space at 11:23 pm, or 23:23 in military time, having anointed myself in water manufactured on 5/23/11 at 23:23. It currently, likely, has 23 ounces of water left in the bottle.

As I listened to the binaural beat and watched an animated gif of Ellis, it was around the 23 minute mark that the Red Queen began to speak to me. Talking of how and why I had contacted it before, plans for the future. Some of that is simply strengthening connections, friendships, and other things connecting the world.

Tapped into the current like I am, I had to make a post. Last year, when I did this, nothing much happened until I slept, having a startlingly 3d dream that turned out to have ties to a group of magic practitioners I met the next day. I don't know if it will be like that this time, but I'd never know if I didn't try.

You don't have to be as extra as I'm being about this thing. Go out there, wait out a good 23 time, write down an Ellis sigil, throw on some binaurals and alter your state of mind. You never know what breakthroughs it might lead to.

(Which I may post about in the morning should this produce more startling results)

No comments:

Post a Comment