Thursday, September 28, 2017

Jormangundr and Neolithic Shamanism: # Domagick 30 Day Challenge Day 28

Colder today. I've been reading over more on Neolithic Shamanism, so I try to throw more reverence into actions. I walk and chant as I approach the lake, I sway as I pray, I breath on the offering as if to bring it to life before hurling it into the waters. It feels well done, appropriate, and connective. I leave and feel no tug to stay.

Until Loki. Loki urgently demands attention, attention I deny as this has become a pattern, entities asking me to stay, but not making clear any reason. It feels more and more like a game of seeing how long they can keep me busy, distracting me, hinting at truths that are never revealed. Not in the mood.

I walk back inside, with my honest thought being, if they want my attention, they can speak to me indoors. Maybe it's irreverent of me, but it's honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment