Sunday, April 8, 2018

Do Magick 30 Alchemy- Void Magic Day 8

Shield, Mold, Energy, Synch, and Reintroduction.

Shield was smaller today, both due to leaving alone my roommates- and cats. It's not that I expected the cats getting into my shields would hurt them (thought I kind of gave the cats matching mini-shields in case it did so they could slip in and out as needed), but I didn't want to muck up my magic or them by not taking them into account.

Mold seems to be settling more or less. I've had to adjust it less each day.

Energy level went higher, and trance dancing during reintroduction was intense enough that I broke a sweat. I only started noticing it in the last few minutes, but its good enough a sweat that I feel like I got an early morning workout.

Results: I've had a talk with my manager about the direction of my new screenplay. Got a few ideas buzzing in my head after some brainstorming, so think it could work out. Slow, but feels like forward momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment