Monday, January 25, 2010

Experiment Proposition: Energy Shopping

This is a new technique I'm playing around with, which could work to good effect for a variety of purposes.

While walking through the isles of a supermarket, I realized I was surrounded by advertisement, images meant to attract attention, worm their way into my consciousness that I might remember a brand or buy a product. All that energy expended to create a sort of glamour to ensorcell my senses until I fell under the curse of the consumer.

Rather than fall to that energy, I thought to myself, why not steal it? Every one of those packages has energy, resonating from the imagery bouncing around in mankind's collective unconscious, and its far better that I put it to a useful end.

Using visualizations and energy work techniques, I began drawing off energies I might want- the attractive nature of certain products, the energy boost advertised by sugary drinks, etc. Still, it was spontaneous, and while I felt an energy boost in general, I think I need to step it up a notch and try again with some intent.

Experiment Proposed: I want to draw off some energy from a particular brand, firing the logo as one would a sigil, with intent towards a specific task. As I need money, I think I will try to focus on some Finance related logo's (business magazine, piggy bank, wallet, etc.) to fire off and see if I magic up some quick cash.

I'll post the results at a later date with details if this succeeds.

As an aside, I recommend visiting http://www.occultforum.org/ . It's a good place to explore lots of ideas and I plan on posting there a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment